Singleflopper Pole Spear
You want more speed? You want more power and punch? We have it.
We have ventured outside of the box to improve on the typical pole spear.
The Poseidon Pole Spear features innovative designs to bring you the ultimate pole spear, unmatched in performance, quality, and looks. We have ventured outside of the box to improve on the typical pole spear. You want more speed? You want more power and punch? We have it. Designed with cutting edge 3D CAD software and backed by pure passion for a need to take something so simple and make it even better than before.
Our NEW Pole Spear is built with design and innovation that has yet been touched til today! Nylon injected tip and tail offer the lightness & speed that we all want but giving you plenty of strength without the weight penalty.
Add a screw in spring steel shaft available in different lengths to match the area or type of species you are hunting. We welcome you to touch, feel, try it out and if your not happy…send it back! Were that confident in our product. After the sale the best service is not needing it, but should you have a problem we’re always here as the service after the sale stands as well.
The Poseidon Pole Spear features the following:
Poseidon Pole Spear Specs
- 76″ (1.93M) Length without spring steel shaft
- 87″ (2.21M) Length with 14.5″ (36.8cm) spring steel shaft
- 111″ (2.82M) Length with 38.5″ (97.8cm) spring steel shaft
- .94” Nose Diameter (23mm)
- .6” Tail Diameter (18mm)
- Variable Overall Lengths
- Original “Javelin” Shape
- Weight Forward Design Guarantees Power, Accuracy & Momentum
- Larger Front Diameter Ensures Better Grip & More Comfort During Load
- Nylon Injected Tip & Tail Equals Speed Plus Strength
- Internal Ballast System Gives Balance
- Different Length Spring Steel Shafts Available, Adjust Overall Length
- Pole Won’t Bend (Like Aluminum)
- Zero Flex While Under Load
- Stealth Black Color
- Heavy-Duty, Powerful Spear Band
- Glass Filled Nylon Nose & Tail Pieces
- CAD Designed & CNC Machined
- High Quality Spring Steel Heat Treated to R/C 41/43
- Multi Bi-Axial Composite Shaft Construction
- Premium Vinyl Ester Resin
- Flex Epoxy Adhesives
- Standard 5/16-24 Threading for Spring Steel Shaft
- Unmatched Fit & Finish of Product